🚘👨‍🦱...SURVIVOR...🚘👨‍🦱

Hello people... 
I wanted to share a different thing in my blog for today but I changed my mind just now. I'm on my way to my home from Banglore. I booked a cab from railway station to my home. My dad usually converse with cab drivers, auto rickshaw person, etc. This person really inspired me a lot. While my dad was conversing with him, I came to know that his name is Bangi Sudheer, he is from Andhra Pradesh and he is a college student studying Computer coding. He did not know tamil so he was talking in English. You may think what's so special about this but till then I was just listening to them. Then when he said that he is an orpahan, I felt so bad but he was such a bold and courageous person. I can't even imagine myself in his place. He was that positive. He said, " I don't have parents uncle, they passed away. My mom died when she gave birth to me and my dad passed away when I was 7 years old". I literally felt so bad and sorry for him and then my mom asked him, " Who takes care of you" , he replied, " I'm taking care of myself aunty, after my parents died, I stayed in each relative's house for 1 year and then when I was 17  I decided to come out and continue my education so I came to Chennai. To meet my requirements, I do whatever part time job I get". I was so inspired by the way he spoke, such a vibrant and positive person I could ever see. He did not use his situation to create sympathy. I understood something today that how people use their situations as a mask to hide themselves from the reality. And there are also some people who are willing to equip themselves in spite of not having a superior life as you and I have. There are people who starve for knowledge even when they don't have their next meal. Education has become an integral part of our life. Let's not put it down at any cost. It has been passed orally from our ancestors, directors have scripted through dialogues in movies, have been said by our teachers that Education is the only thing that cannot be snatched or theft away. 


      Empathize others with your courage. 
                                             - Gladys Felcia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🛤️... TRACKS... 🛤️

☀️🐎...THE SUMMER OF THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE HORSE ...☀️🐎

🪕...Tanpura...🪕