🎶...MY GENUINE REVIEW... 🎶

Hello Friends... 
Most of us are interested in music, isn't? Some of you play instruments and some of you sing but there is a seperate fan base who just listens. Luckily I don't come under any of the particular category. According to me, music has become an integral part of our lives. Music is the chief that controls all our emotions like joy, sorrow, anger, depression and so on. There is a friend of mine who has a particular song to create a particular mood. If he wants to become angry, he has a set of songs to listen which worsen his temper even more, a set of song that brings him courage, set of songs which makes him cry, etc... Music is the mood decider for many. Music has the capacity to deeply penetrate and merge with our emotions. When Music and our favorite thing collobrates, it becomes a deadly combination. To be more clear, I'll give an example. If you are a Music lover and a travel freak, you'll definitely love the song titled 'The Life Of Ram' from the movie 96. My neighbour listens to a piece of classical guitar to calm down whenever she lose her temper. Music is a mood changer. 

Today I'm going to share my genuine review on one of my most favorite gospel songs 'Naan emmathiram' by Pr.Benny Joshua. 


 This song completely explains about how God leaded us and our family so far even though we are undeserving. We plan and design our lives thinking that, it is the greatest plan that is good for our future but God's plan and purpose is completely different. As we see in David's life, he is a shepherd running behind the flock of sheeps but God had a greater plan of him becoming a King and gave him the throne. We cannot understand God's way and plan but once we turn back and see,we really cherish and thank God for leading us without forsaking us even when we sin against him. The Goodness and Upliftment we see in our life is God's gift and benevolance Or mercy. 
Even though the explanation is simple, the meaning of the lyrics is so deep. 

Whenever I listen to this song, I deeply feel God's presence and love, and how concerned he is about me and my family. The way he guided and cared me is priceless. I can never repay him for all the wonders that he has done in my life. 
So, whenever you feel low or unwanted or tired of your life, I highly recommend you to listen to this song. It has comforted me many times and renewed my faith in God. 



Share your comments on this
                              Thank you... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🛤️... TRACKS... 🛤️

☀️🐎...THE SUMMER OF THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE HORSE ...☀️🐎

🪕...Tanpura...🪕