🥰😇...MAGIC POT... 🥰😇

Hello people... 
Today I'm going to introduce you all my favorite magazine which holds my nostalgia. When I think of it, I can clearly feel how crazy about it when I was a kid. Even till now I long for it. Monthly once it comes along with a newspaper which contains colouring, painting, short story ( Luttapi and Maayavi), crafts, puzzles, etc. I still remember my brother and I troubling our mother to give that in the middle of the night. One day we took a piece of ladyfinger and dipped it into the paint and we were doing something, I'm not exactly sure. The outer cover of the magazine will be that attractive which even grab adult's attention. 



About "Magic Pot"

Magic Pot Magazine, the enchanting world of stories, puzzles, and creativity, is a delightful treat for children seeking adventure, fun, and knowledge. With its captivating content and engaging activities, Magic Pot Magazine has become a trusted companion for young readers across India. In this article, we explore the wonders of Magic Pot Magazine and why subscribing to this magical publication is the perfect choice for children and their families. Magic Pot Magazine is a treasure trove of imaginative stories, educational articles, brain-teasing puzzles, exciting games, and much more. Created specifically for children magazine aims to foster a love for reading and learning while stimulating their creativity and expanding their horizons. With colourful illustrations and age-appropriate content, Magic Pot Magazine strikes the perfect balance between entertainment and education.

 

Magic Pot Magazine boasts an impressive array of content that appeals to children of different ages and interests. From fairy tales to folktales, mystery adventures to science fiction, the magazine covers a wide range of genres, keeping young minds enthralled and entertained. The stories are carefully crafted to impart valuable life lessons, ignite imagination, and encourage moral values in a fun and engaging manner.

I highly recommend to entertain your neighbourhood kids to buy this and use. Its really very useful (as of my personal experience). It really engages and helps to think broad and eventually helps to improve good behavior among their surrounding as the magazine contains moral stories. The role of Luttapi still has a seperate fear in my heart. Even though i was used to it ages ago, it still have a seperate place in my heart. These days i find no children using it , they're not even aware of it. 

                   😇....MAGIC POT... 😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🛤️... TRACKS... 🛤️

☀️🐎...THE SUMMER OF THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE HORSE ...☀️🐎

🪕...Tanpura...🪕