πŸ›€️... TRACKS... πŸ›€️

When I think of the  tracks, something excites me to overthink about it. Confused? Yes, I'm talking about the railway tracks. People usually talk about the train and the journey but only few talk about the track. When I see the stones in the track, I relate it to the wonderful memories that passengers hold up. Those two iron bars that leads to happiness ( native place or the destination).  A passenger boards the train with full of happiness, joy, longing to reach the destination. It's the track that heads them towards their destination. 




But now I no longer feel those stones relates to good memories but instead it relates to the shattered joy, lives and those two bars as something that cause destruction because many broken people choose this track to end their life and some die  accidentally. Finally I end up thinking the tracks contains both joy and pain but it gives us the choice to make it a memorable one for us (joy) or the memorable one for others (pain). 


Share your comments on this  

                          Thank you.... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☀️🐎...THE SUMMER OF THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE HORSE ...☀️🐎

πŸͺ•...Tanpura...πŸͺ•